Thursday 18 October 2012

The Beauty Show

Current Nails: Jessica GELeration in French (Blush and Frost) with Konad Print

Last Sunday, (Oct 14th) was the BEAUTY SHOW! I'd definitely recommend any beauty professional to go whether it's in Dublin, London, or at the GMEX in Manchester. The first time I went a few years ago I was still a student so couldn't take full advantage of everything that was there.. but this time, fully qualified and with a business.. I spent an absolute fortune! >_< But everything I got was essential.. including my laser teeth whitening.. Okay maybe not, but still! The results were amazing and I'd definitely get them done again! It was £69.00 for a 20min session with "Hollywood Smile" and it was completely pain free! Even afterwards, I have no extra sensitivity just lovely teeth :)
Before you start you, of course, have to fill out a consultation card and the technician rates your teeth on a scale with different shades of teeth. I was only 2 shades off surprisingly and a passer by asked if I'd already had them done?! After prepping my teeth and gums I had to bite down on a gum shield and sit there with some very fashionable sunglasses! This is me :)

Me and my snazzy shades ;) 
After 20mins my session was done and I was given a mirror to see the results - WOW! The same woman got the scale to see where I was, but then had to get a completely different scale as I was off the chart! I'd gone up 4 shades from what I was previously! My results of course may vary to others as it is known to give sensitivity to the teeth, I was fortunate and had none, if you are thinking about teeth whitening do take this into consideration. It is just for vain cosmetic purposes, and isn't worth the pain of having overly sensitive teeth. http://www.hollywoodsmiles.co.uk/index.php Pretty sure this is the stand I went to.. But don't quote me.

Moving on!

I'd completely bought out SweetSquared as you can see, purchasing the new Shellac complete winter collection, 2 sheets of minx, and the CND additives kit! Honestly I just wanted a big CND bag.. and I got one! >:D I'll be doing a separate post about the CND stuff so watch this space for that :) 
To the left of the shellac is the Konad salon pro kit! That I've been wanting for absolutely AGES. Like with CND I'll be doing a separate post about the Konad kit and all it includes. 
To the right are my professional solutions of Fake Bake, that I use for spray tanning. I also got a tanning mouse for myself :P Again, I shall do a separate post on Fake Bake, and why it really is the best fake tan out there :P

Keep checking http://www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/ for when the beauty show will be at a venue near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment